TalkTalk helpline Hold music

Old July 11th 06, 02:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob

Default TalkTalk helpline Hold music

Has anyone else noticed that the first line of the song on TalkTalk
"Hold" is "We gotta get it all together"?
Old July 14th 06, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PeterD

Rob wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the first line of the song on TalkTalk
"Hold" is "We gotta get it all together"?

Having listened to several hours of that nauseating drivel, yes I've
noticed. And I wish they would get their act together.

--
Pd
Old July 16th 06, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
C!

Rob wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the first line of the song on TalkTalk
"Hold" is "We gotta get it all together"?

Orange have: "If you don't know the answer, why are you still waiting
here" ... erm to get the answer!