BT Planning Application - Binbrook, Lincolnshire

Old July 12th 06, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spike

Default BT Planning Application - Binbrook, Lincolnshire

Just noticed a planning application stuck to a telegraph poll;

BT want permission to install a satellite dish plus three wifi antennas
on an old water tower near to me.

Anyone have any ideas what the service they are planning to offer is?

We already have ADSL though the line length restricts speed to about
2mb (less in certain areas of our small village).

Spike.

Old July 12th 06, 07:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Just noticed a planning application stuck to a telegraph poll;

BT want permission to install a satellite dish plus three wifi
antennas on an old water tower near to me.

Anyone have any ideas what the service they are planning to offer is?

We already have ADSL though the line length restricts speed to about
2mb (less in certain areas of our small village).

Go and look at the application in your local council offices or maybe on
their website.

Peter Crosland

Old July 13th 06, 08:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Just noticed a planning application stuck to a telegraph poll;

BT want permission to install a satellite dish plus three wifi
antennas on an old water tower near to me.

Go and look at the application in your local council offices or
maybe on their website.

Have seen the planning application - it's for a .6m dish plus three
antenna

The query is - what are they planning to deliver and does anyone know
of similar installations, any details, prices, packages offered etc

The application should have stated the use but obviously not in great
detail.

Peter Crosland