AOL tell me I can only have 512K....

Old July 12th 06, 07:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default AOL tell me I can only have 512K....

....but 2 days ago I was with Zen at 1meg. As much as I try to tell AOL,
they can't upgrade to their Gold scheme as their system tells them my
line is only capable of 512K, even though I was connecting at 1meg with
Zen. The Broadband checker tells me I may be able to have up to 2.5meg.
What can I do to convince AOL to upgrade me? Help!!

Old July 13th 06, 02:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

"j" wrote in message
ups.com...
...but 2 days ago I was with Zen at 1meg. As much as I try to tell AOL,
they can't upgrade to their Gold scheme as their system tells them my
line is only capable of 512K, even though I was connecting at 1meg with
Zen. The Broadband checker tells me I may be able to have up to 2.5meg.
What can I do to convince AOL to upgrade me? Help!!

Threaten to leave?

(kim)

Old July 13th 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Lee

wrote in message
oups.com...
fire me an email and I'll sort something out for you

How does that work then ?
Are you employed by AOL or authorised to intervene on their customers behalf
?

Joe Lee

Old July 13th 06, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
[L.]

j wrote:
...but 2 days ago I was with Zen at 1meg. As much as I try to tell AOL,

YGM

Lorenz (jumping on the bandwagon)

[L.]