Plusnet Privacy is a joke ? the gloves are off

Old July 13th 06, 08:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Default Plusnet Privacy is a joke ? the gloves are off

OMG: Plusnet stoop to new lows.

Have you seen what Ian Wild from Plusnet has said about PR100 on the ADSL
guide boards?

http://tinyurl.com/qyl72

Total betrayal of ex customer personal derails .... If you tolerate this,
then your children will be next.

Basically, Plusnet is a sinking ship as we all know, and it seems a few jobs
are on the line at the Sheffield Sweat Shop ... Perhaps Ian Wild is taking
one last swing before he loses his job? he was recruited in to make things
better and has done Sweet **** All apart from claim his Fat Cat salary and
help create PUG .... Bloody joke! ... wouldn't mind being a Fiver a month
behind him if all I had to was tell lies and betray people.

For anyone that has not followed the declining trend that was Plusnet ( I
was a customer once, I have a right to speak ) Ian Wild has basically
thrown the Privacy Policy act that most decent ISP's would adhere to aside,
by venting on ADSL Guide against an ex customer, and disclosing ... very
publicly ... very VERY ...private information about this person as a
personal agenda and bitter revenge for showing the company up for what they
are.

PR100 has consistently shown the flaws of Plusnets screwball schemes, and
even pointed out to them the problems of en'masse moves to Tiscalli LLU with
little or no notice, this was ignored ... Plusnet went for it anyway ... LOL
and its now costing these Cowboys bigtime

Look at the Christmas meltdown with Plusnet when everyone was on Holiday and
wanted to use a broadband connection ... Hopless, wasn't it ... Look at this
about Plusnets recent Email goof.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07..._email_fiasco/

You made me out to be an idiot Alex Heney when I was a disgruntled Plusnet
customer ... even when I left and found pastures new, you painted me as a
scab, because I was with Plusnet no longer ... where are you now?

What goes around, comes around, you can suffer Plusnet for all I care ...
you chameleon

Do you current Plusnet customers want meltdown again this Christmas Holidays
.... Well your going to get it, like it or not. Plusnet stretch everything so
thin these days to take on silly Phone projects ... if you thought Plusnet
online time was this last Christmas, you can count on it being thinner this
year .... LOl... Guess what Plusnetters .... I'll be online when you wont
be!

Check Plusnets shares

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?...&share=plusnet

How the hell can anyone defend this rotten company anymore?

Old July 13th 06, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony Hogarty

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:56:09 +0100, Colin wrote:

Total betrayal of ex customer personal derails .... If you tolerate this,
then your children will be next.

??? What personal details are these then? The fact that somebody is
called Simon?

--
Regards
Tony

Old July 13th 06, 10:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Total betrayal of ex customer personal derails .... If you tolerate this,
then your children will be next.

??? What personal details are these then? The fact that somebody is
called Simon?

The fact that this Simon ... apparently went for a Job at Plusnet and was
refused .... is immaterial. Ian Wild had no business using this as
ammunition *in public* against the constant barrage of legitimate complaints
Plusnet could have dealt with, more professionally towards sorting Customers
problems, instead, "Spin-meister Ian Wild* directed his anger at Simon, who
was quite right to challenge Plusnet, their service is a disgrace just now.

Are you defending Ian Wilds actions? they are completely and utterly
disgraceful.

Mark my words, if Ian Wild is not out of a job by Monday, then the crisis
that is Plusnet gets worse. there is no way a top man at Plusnet can carry
on a personal vendetta like that in Public and disclose private info and use
it as ammunittion, its the stuff of amateurs!!!

This is the most outrageous liberty of privacy I've ever seen by any
company, anywhere, ADSL Guide were quite right to lock the thread .. this
one has massive repercussions against Plusnet.

Cheers

Colin

Old July 13th 06, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spack

Colin wrote on Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:36:07 +0100:

Total betrayal of ex customer personal derails .... If you tolerate
this, then your children will be next.

??? What personal details are these then? The fact that somebody is
called Simon?

The fact that this Simon ... apparently went for a Job at Plusnet and was
refused .... is immaterial. Ian Wild had no business using this as
ammunition *in public* against the constant barrage of legitimate
complaints Plusnet could have dealt with, more professionally towards
sorting Customers problems, instead, "Spin-meister Ian Wild* directed his
anger at Simon, who was quite right to challenge Plusnet, their service is
a disgrace just now.

The way that post reads, I would have assumed that Simon (and his name is in
the post he made Ian replied to, so Ian didn't reveal that) has at some
point on the forums requested a job with Plusnet and been turned down in
public. If that's the case, Ian didn't do anything wrong from a data privacy
point of view if it was public information anyway. This PR100 appears to
waging a personal war againt Plusnet - just looking at the pages of posts in
the PN forum of which most appear to slag them off makes that obvious.

Oh, and I'm a happy Plusnet customer, have been for a few years now since I
moved away from Pipex.

Dan

Old July 13th 06, 12:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...
Total betrayal of ex customer personal derails .... If you tolerate
this,
then your children will be next.

??? What personal details are these then? The fact that somebody is
called Simon?

The fact that this Simon ... apparently went for a Job at Plusnet and was
refused .... is immaterial. Ian Wild had no business using this as
ammunition *in public* against the constant barrage of legitimate
complaints Plusnet could have dealt with, more professionally towards
sorting Customers problems, instead, "Spin-meister Ian Wild* directed his
anger at Simon, who was quite right to challenge Plusnet, their service is
a disgrace just now.

Not a disgrace from where I am sitting. I have a stable connection and no
problems.
Perhaps this person has another agenda.

Old July 13th 06, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim Guthrie

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:09:02 +0100, "Beck" [email protected] wrote:

Perhaps this person has another agenda.

Just like Colin -)

Jim.
Old July 13th 06, 04:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Retired

"Beck" [email protected] wrote in message

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...
Total betrayal of ex customer personal derails .... If you tolerate
this,
then your children will be next.

??? What personal details are these then? The fact that somebody is
called Simon?

Not a disgrace from where I am sitting. I have a stable connection and no
problems.
Perhaps this person has another agenda.

I think the problem is psychological.
Ex-PlusNet users need to continually justify to themselves that they were
correct in leaving, and these ranting posts are just part of the overall
process

Retired

Old July 13th 06, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...
OMG: Plusnet stoop to new lows.

Have you seen what Ian Wild from Plusnet has said about PR100 on the ADSL
guide boards?

http://tinyurl.com/qyl72

Total betrayal of ex customer personal derails .... If you tolerate this,
then your children will be next.

I got bored with your post & one man crusade at this point.

So, come on then ... what has Plusnet really done to **** you off ? Made
you redundant ? Binned your account ?

Old July 13th 06, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:10:07 UTC, "Retired" wrote:

Ex-PlusNet users need to continually justify to themselves that they were
correct in leaving, and these ranting posts are just part of the overall
process

Not without good reason, sometimes.

I have one client I've yet to move off PlusNet. Last week they had a
problem which necessitated a call to CS. After negotiating the
multi-level menu, we waited 45 MINUTES for a reply. After that we gave
up, and I came back to the office to find a different solution. This
wasted even more time.

Needless to say, they are now moving too.

http://www.broadbandbanter.com
Old July 13th 06, 10:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicks

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

You seem happy to repeat the "personal issue" and make it even wider
available!