BT AND BULLDOG

Old July 13th 06, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sharon Taylor

Default BT AND BULLDOG

Hi my friend has a BT line and he is with BULLDOG now his internet
disconnects randomly which i know my self should not be doing this he
connect throw a router is it somthin to do with the settings like MTU SIZE
etc let me know thanks

Old July 13th 06, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Cupis

Sharon Taylor wrote:
Hi my friend has a BT line and he is with BULLDOG now his internet
disconnects randomly which i know my self should not be doing this he
connect throw a router is it somthin to do with the settings like MTU SIZE
etc let me know thanks

I think your friend should probably contact Bulldog support about his
internet issues.
Old July 15th 06, 03:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Sharon Taylor" writes:
Hi my friend has a BT line and he is with BULLDOG now his internet
disconnects randomly which i know my self should not be doing this he
connect throw a router is it somthin to do with the settings like MTU SIZE
etc let me know thanks

I think I worked out the positions of the first 2 and the last
full stops, but I'm really struggling for the rest...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Old July 15th 06, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Weatherlawyer

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
"Sharon Taylor" writes:
Hi my friend has a BT line and he is with BULLDOG now his internet
disconnects randomly which i know my self should not be doing this he
connect throw a router is it somthin to do with the settings like MTU SIZE
etc let me know thanks

I think I worked out the positions of the first 2 and the last
full stops, but I'm really struggling for the rest...

If you really want to see a struggle for the rest you should watch a
game of musical chairs.

For your gratification the translation is:

Bulldog ISP disconnects at random.
The OP realises this is a fault.
The connection is via router.
Is it related to the setting for the MTU?

And one person's experience seems to indicate the problem may not be
entirely that of the company the OP keeps:
http://www.zdnet.co.uk/talkback/?PRO...342t-10000016c