Sipgate bust - Saturday morning?

Old July 15th 06, 08:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Woo

Default Sipgate bust - Saturday morning?

Anyone else unable to get registration to the Sipgate server this
morning?

Old July 15th 06, 08:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DGB

In ,
Harry Stottle typed:

No outgoing, and no incoming calls with Sipgate here. 08:35

Ditto here

Old July 15th 06, 08:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Harry Stottle

idual.de...

Old July 15th 06, 09:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jim

"DGB" wrote in message
news
In ,
Harry Stottle typed:

No outgoing, and no incoming calls with Sipgate here. 08:35

Ditto here

Yep looks like its down

Old July 15th 06, 09:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Blunt

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:03:30 +0100, Mr Woo wrote:

Anyone else unable to get registration to the Sipgate server this
morning?

Its been down for at least the last few hours for me. I've just
rebooted the ATA and its still not registering at the time of writing
(09.10am UK time).

Chris
Old July 15th 06, 09:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen M Baines

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:37:07 GMT, "DGB" wrote:

In ,
Harry Stottle typed:

No outgoing, and no incoming calls with Sipgate here. 08:35

Ditto here

Same here; we've just moved house, and I was convinced it was a
problem with my new ISP.

I am somewhat not relieved.
--
Stephen M Baines
http://www.kitschcamppalace.org.uk
Old July 15th 06, 09:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Woo

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:09:58 +0800, Chris Blunt
wrote:

Its been down for at least the last few hours for me. I've just
rebooted the ATA and its still not registering at the time of writing
(09.10am UK time).

Thanks for all the replies. I can't even get to Ivor's speaking clock
dialing to it via BT.

Mr W.

Old July 15th 06, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

All 3 accounts here are online and receiving incoming just fine. 10.38
UK time

Old July 15th 06, 10:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DGB

In oups.com,
paul123 typed:
All 3 accounts here are online and receiving incoming just fine. 10.38 UK
time

My ATA has now registered and I get dial tone and can dial Sipgate test
number (10000) and voicemail, but not my landlines or mobile which give an
engaged tone (presumably generated within the ATA). Incoming calls work
normally.

Old July 15th 06, 10:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Harry Broomhall

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:03:30 +0100, Mr Woo wrote:

Anyone else unable to get registration to the Sipgate server this
morning?

My ATA was flashing red this morning.

It all works OK now though.

Harry.