Plusnet not looking good once more

Old July 16th 06, 07:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Default Plusnet not looking good once more

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07..._email_fiasco/

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?...&share=plusnet

Watch this company dive into Oblivion

lets see the Plusbots spin themselves out of this.

OH: I'm alright Jack, doesn't effect me .. And So on and so forth.

Old July 16th 06, 10:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07..._email_fiasco/

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?...&share=plusnet

Watch this company dive into Oblivion

lets see the Plusbots spin themselves out of this.

OH: I'm alright Jack, doesn't effect me .. And So on and so forth.

These are the same links you posted the other day. Can you not come up with
something original?

Old July 16th 06, 12:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07..._email_fiasco/

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?...&share=plusnet

Watch this company dive into Oblivion

lets see the Plusbots spin themselves out of this.

OH: I'm alright Jack, doesn't effect me .. And So on and so forth.

Why are you so happy that their customers may find themselves inconvenienced
and possibly out of pocket. Sounds very selfish to me.
--
Keith Willcocks

Old July 16th 06, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
km

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:46:46 +0100, "Beck" [email protected] wrote:

"Colin" wrote in message
.com...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07..._email_fiasco/

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?...&share=plusnet

Watch this company dive into Oblivion

lets see the Plusbots spin themselves out of this.

OH: I'm alright Jack, doesn't effect me .. And So on and so forth.

These are the same links you posted the other day. Can you not come up with
something original?

Some allowance should be made - there are signs here of obsessional
behaviour, which is not easy for the sufferer to control.

KM
Old July 16th 06, 05:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Watch this company dive into Oblivion

lets see the Plusbots spin themselves out of this.

OH: I'm alright Jack, doesn't effect me .. And So on and so forth.

These are the same links you posted the other day. Can you not come up
with something original?

Nothing to say about the obvious downward spiral that is Plusnet then?

Sorry it was uncomfortable viewing for you, you cant spin that ... can you?

Even Ian Wild who would lie to you in a handshake cant put much spin on
this!

Pass the sand around.

Old July 16th 06, 05:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?...&share=plusnet

Watch this company dive into Oblivion

lets see the Plusbots spin themselves out of this.

OH: I'm alright Jack, doesn't effect me .. And So on and so forth.

Why are you so happy that their customers may find themselves
inconvenienced and possibly out of pocket. Sounds very selfish to me.
--
Keith Willcocks
(If you can't laugh at life, it ain't worth living! Just dont laugh at
Plusnet or I'll get upset !!!)

I suggest you take a little deeper look at your sig, before you blurt
anything else out again

I'm laughing at Plusnet and those with heads buried in the sand

Same said Plusnet customers are quick to pass a bucket of sand around ...
But still Plusnet make the news in an most adverse way on an almost daily
basis.

No arguing with you from the share price plummet I see ... or even about the
Plusnet LLU Fiasco Or even the latest E-mail debacle!

Rot in it!!

Old July 16th 06, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Retired

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07..._email_fiasco/

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?...&share=plusnet

Watch this company dive into Oblivion

lets see the Plusbots spin themselves out of this.

OH: I'm alright Jack, doesn't effect me .. And So on and so forth.

Yet someone else who continually needs to justify to themselves that they
were correct in leaving PlusNet. Probably needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP
before the condition gets worse.

Retired

Old July 16th 06, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...

Watch this company dive into Oblivion

lets see the Plusbots spin themselves out of this.

OH: I'm alright Jack, doesn't effect me .. And So on and so forth.

These are the same links you posted the other day. Can you not come up
with something original?

Nothing to say about the obvious downward spiral that is Plusnet then?

Sorry it was uncomfortable viewing for you, you cant spin that ... can
you?

Even Ian Wild who would lie to you in a handshake cant put much spin on
this!

Pass the sand around.

No need to pass the sand around, you are the only one playing like a child
in a sandpit.

Old July 17th 06, 09:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

You seem convinced that anyone who responds to your spouting must be a
Plusnet customer. I am not and have nothing to do with them whatsoever.
As I have already said, I am sympathetic to anyone who, threw no fault of
their own, is put to unnecessary trouble and expense. Unlike you I am not
delighting in their possible predicament.
--
Keith Willcocks

Old July 17th 06, 01:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Taylor

On 2006-07-16, Keith Willcocks wrote:

Why are you so happy that their customers may find themselves inconvenienced
and possibly out of pocket. Sounds very selfish to me.

Pfft. There's plenty of examples in PlusNet's (recent, and not so recent)
past that show why signing up is a very bad idea. If people fail to take
note, that's their problem.

--
David Taylor