Setting up port forwarding on BT 2700hgv business hub

Old July 16th 06, 09:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Setting up port forwarding on BT 2700hgv business hub

Can anyone help me out. I have setup a bt business hub on a lan and i
am trying to setup remote desktop on the network so i can work on the
server from home.

The model of the router is a new BT Business Hub model bt2700hgv. Ive
had a look at the configuration options on the router but i cannot see
anything related to port forwarding. I want to be able to set all
incoming connections on port 3389 to be forwarded to the local area
network address 192.168.xxx.xxx

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks