Reliable uncapped ADSL with good support?

Old July 17th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

Default Reliable uncapped ADSL with good support?

Gordon Hudson on the Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:17:09 +0100 posted a message to
which I wish to reply with...

Btinternet

slams head in door

Hmmm, seems they [British Telecom] are the best....

Old July 17th 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

Tx2 wrote:
Gordon Hudson on the Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:17:09 +0100 posted a message
to which I wish to reply with...

Btinternet

slams head in door

Hmmm, seems they [British Telecom] are the best....

Taken from near the bottom of that link, and also indicated in ISPReview
(http://www.ispreview.co.uk/cgi-bin/n...FyEuAVomPGdIy).

"The results of the tests do not indicate which ISP is best to use or
represents best value for money, said Mr Johns. Other factors such as the
price of a service or the level of customer support are not taken into
account."

So perhaps BT may not be the best after all.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old July 17th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

Old Codger on the Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:35:12 +0100 posted a message to
which I wish to reply with...

So perhaps BT may not be the best after all.

Sorry, I guess I didn't stick my tongue far enough into my cheek when
posting.

I thought just posting the link for folk to go and read, then make up
their own mind would suffice....
Old July 17th 06, 10:34 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

Old Codger on the Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:35:12 +0100 posted a message to
which I wish to reply with...

So perhaps BT may not be the best after all.

Sorry, I guess I didn't stick my tongue far enough into my cheek when
posting.

I thought just posting the link for folk to go and read, then make up
their own mind would suffice....

I suspect only those who thought "you must be joking" would have followed
the link. Tthose who don't know might have just accepted your statement.

Perhaps you should have used :-J although :-) would probably have done just
as well.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old July 18th 06, 05:38 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

Old Codger on the Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:34:43 +0100 posted a message to
which I wish to reply with...

I suspect only those who thought "you must be joking" would have followed
the link. Tthose who don't know might have just accepted your statement.

*sigh*

/eot AFAIC