AOL Broadband Silver price anomaly ???

Old July 17th 06, 06:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default AOL Broadband Silver price anomaly ???

HI I posted a a message on this group a few weeks ago enquiring about
AOL Silver broadband - 1 mb, free modem , unlimited d/l , unlimited
time online and only 9.99 / month ( offer valid until 6/8/06). I
looked at AOL's pages and the package is now priced at 14.99 ( offer
end 6/08/06). Is the 9.99 offer still valid ? I cannot find any links
to it on their home / intro pages. Was the offer terminated because it
was too popular. I want to pay 9.99 for the special offer which was
suposed to end 6/08/06.- what have AOL been up to ??? Why have they
suddenly discontinued the offer ???
cheers

Spunge

Old July 18th 06, 11:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

wrote in message
ups.com...
HI I posted a a message on this group a few weeks ago enquiring about
AOL Silver broadband - 1 mb, free modem , unlimited d/l , unlimited
time online and only 9.99 / month ( offer valid until 6/8/06). I
looked at AOL's pages and the package is now priced at 14.99 ( offer
end 6/08/06). Is the 9.99 offer still valid ? I cannot find any links
to it on their home / intro pages. Was the offer terminated because it
was too popular. I want to pay 9.99 for the special offer which was
suposed to end 6/08/06.- what have AOL been up to ??? Why have they
suddenly discontinued the offer ???

AOL's introductory prices usually apply for three-months only. After that
they revert to the full monthly rate.

(kim)