Short AOL ADSL

Old July 17th 06, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Who me?

Default Short AOL ADSL

Do you still use AOL's crappy Browser with the ADSL service they offer?

Im thinking of switching to them

--
"Off all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most."
~ Ozzy Osbourne

Old July 17th 06, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ron

"Who me?" wrote in message
Do you still use AOL's crappy Browser with the ADSL service they offer?

Im thinking of switching to them

You dont have to, if you dont want to.
Get a modem/router and get that to connect to the internet permanently and
just pipe the connection to all your PCs.

Dont even install their software, its not needed at all.