"Attached devices" list -Netgear DG834G

Old July 17th 06, 10:11 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default "Attached devices" list -Netgear DG834G

Hi

Since upgrading firmware to V3.01.25, the "attached devices" list on
the router browser page is very flakey.

There is no problem with wireless devices actually connecting and
working but wireless devices are only listed for 1 to 2 hours then
only wired devices listed.

Disabling and re-enabling "access control" resolves the problem for 1
to 2 hours.

Switching off wireless devices and reconnecting makes no difference.

I am using Access Control, IP address reservation, and no encryption.

I dont seem to be getting anywhere with Netgear support.

Any ideas - or is this a common problem ?

Robert
Robert