mogo mouse purchase online now

Old July 19th 06, 12:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default mogo mouse purchase online now

Mogo Mouse NEW - Pre-Sale ordering has started

The unique MoGo Mouse. The first Bluetooth optical mouse that you can
store inside your laptop (requries PC card slot). You won't forget to
bring it and you can always charge it. It was the sensation at the Las
Vegas Consumer Electronics Show in January 2006.

MoGo Mouse is specifically designed for road warriors who hate carrying
around full-sized, bulky mice, but who also despise laptop trackpads
and trackpoints. MoGoMouse provides them with a solution to their
problem, making it easier for them to work on the road.

Order and pay now and you can be one of the first to have this jewel of
a mouse.

Note that world wide launch and our shipment is expected per beginning
of September. We will reward your pre-order with a voucher for
Holland-XL of 5.-- .

* first order first delivery, subject to availability of stock at
product launch per end of August / early September

http://www.holland-xl.com/html/uk_pr...etail/606.html