want to know more about VOIP phone

Old July 19th 06, 07:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default want to know more about VOIP phone

We are the manufacturer which specialize in VOIP phone,We offer
residential Voice Over IP phone service. It uses your current Internet
broadband connection. Reduces your phone charges greatly.Visit:
http://www.iplink.cn for more information

Old July 19th 06, 07:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Who me?

SPAM SPAM SPAM