netgear: using windows software

Old July 19th 06, 07:50 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
jake

Default netgear: using windows software

I've had no end of trouble getting a netgear usb adapter to work
properly (i have to keep rebooting the netgear router) and I tried to
use the windows software but netgear kept stopping me -
Anyway I'm now going to try a pci card adapter in another computer and
would like to use the windows zero thingy rather than netgear. Any
advice from anyone who has done it? Can I just put the card in and hope
windows will take over from the outset or do i have to start off with
netgear software?