MSG from Plusnet MD in full on ADSL is locked down

Old July 20th 06, 11:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Default MSG from Plusnet MD in full on ADSL is locked down

Another nail in Plusnets coffin

http://tinyurl.com/fxsl5

Read the full sordid follow of posts from Plusnet customers and ex ones ..
if you dare Heney and other Plusbots

As I said earlier on, these swine tried to cheat me out of 149 when I left,
it took an absolute labour to convince them they were wrong, but looking at
the complaints about Plusnet on ADSL Guide, it seems this kind of chancing
behaviour to get as much cash from a departing customer as possible is not
exactly uncommon !!!!!! Talk about burning bridges and leaving a wake of
unsatisfied Customers behind you !!!

So I've won this long 149 battle with the untrained idiots at Plusnet, but
how do I know their threats against me for not coughing up have not put me
on the Credit Black list? They were really nasty towards me from the outset,
and made all sorts of legal threats if I didn't pay them what they thought I
owed them !!!! Jeez, talk about giving a MAC Grudgingly !!!!! Even when I
left Pipex to go to the promised land of Plusnet, it was pretty straight fwd
!!!!!!! Pipex were a dream ISP compared to the Sheffield Plusnet Cowboys ...
Zen were an absolute breath of freash air for me.

As I say ... after hours calling and waiting and waiting, and talking to
idiots, then having to call and wait and wait again ... I eventually got
through to someone with a bit of common sense .... they agree and apologise
for all the mistakes, but the plonker could not confirm or deny if I had
been blacklisted credit wise. He told me I might have been reported to the
bad Credit list as a matter of prodedure !!!!!!!! I'm really really
****ING annoyed for having anything whatsoever to do with these Cowboys
!!!!! Needles to say the friend who recommended me to Plusnet to save a few
pence, has to look me straight in the eye and say a big sorry next time I
meet him.

Avoid these Cowboys with a passion is my advice, with luck they will be out
the door before much longer.

Jeez ... what a bloody saga :-((((

Cheers.

Old July 20th 06, 01:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Reg Edwards

Avoid these Cowboys with a passion is my advice,

Jeez ... what a bloody saga :-((((

=====================================

I've recently been given the run-around by my electricity supplier
about my direct-debit bill. In the end I admitted defeat amd hung up
in disgust.

The gas, water, phone cowboys, etc., all issue bills apparently
deliberately designed to confuse readers.

The standards of honest commerce are in tatters.

- - - and WW3 is escallating at an even greater rate.

Old July 20th 06, 03:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Colin" wrote in message
. com...
Another nail in Plusnets coffin

http://tinyurl.com/fxsl5

Jes' !!

Marco Potesta meet Gerald Ratner, Gerald Ratner meet Marco Potesta ;o)

Old July 20th 06, 03:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wan-to

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:06:35 +0100, Reg Edwards wrote:

Avoid these Cowboys with a passion is my advice,

Jeez ... what a bloody saga :-((((

=====================================

I've recently been given the run-around by my electricity supplier about
my direct-debit bill. In the end I admitted defeat amd hung up in
disgust.

There's your mistake... hanging up, or rather, phoning up in the first
place.

Write a letter describing the problem in simple terms, with the assumption
that whoever is reading it is not familiar with your problem. Include a
quick summary in the first paragraph, and then include all the details in
the later paragraphs. Write with the assumption that the person you are
addressing wants to help, and make sure you include what you expect to be
done about it.

It is *much* more effective than impotent telephone ranting.
Old July 20th 06, 11:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Waltzing My ~

"Gizmo" wrote in message
Marco Potesta meet Gerald Ratner, Gerald Ratner meet Marco Potesta
;o)

If that wasn't enough check this thread out :-(

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...b=5&o=0&fpart=

Can you guess what it is yet?

Waltsing M ~