Just few words bout my "spamming" and "stolen" material

Old July 20th 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
klinsmann' fitness

Default Just few words bout my "spamming" and "stolen" material

Its true,i use some voip tutorials and put on it ads for some
revenue.But i use non copyrighted material under GPL license.Ads are
here only if somebody wants more from basic.I dont push anybody to see
or click on ads,its violation og google TOS.If you dont want to my
site,just go away. i hurt nobody ,and you know ,im from poor country in
east europe(Serbia),and UK was the country who attacked us.I dont want
your money ,but if it possible from people around the world.Your
standard is great,great economy,here i cant find a job. God bless you
all

Old July 20th 06, 09:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 20 Jul 2006 11:40:14 -0700, "klinsmann' fitness"
wrote:

Its true,i use some voip tutorials and put on it ads for some
revenue.But i use non copyrighted material under GPL license.

That is a lie.

You have stolen other people's work and spread it thinly amongst lots
of pay-per-click adverts.

i hurt nobody

Except the people whose work you steal and the people who go to the
site thinking they will read something you wrote.

and you know ,im from poor country in
east europe(Serbia),

Serbia is poor because they have chosen to be at war more or less
continually for the last forty years.

nd UK was the country who attacked us.

Another lie. I'm not keen on what was done there, but to present
Serbia as a blameless victim is the opposite of the truth.
Old July 20th 06, 09:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

klinsmann' fitness wrote:

Its true,i use some voip tutorials and put on it ads for some
revenue.But i use non copyrighted material under GPL license.Ads are
here only if somebody wants more from basic.I dont push anybody to see
or click on ads,its violation og google TOS.If you dont want to my
site,just go away. i hurt nobody ,and you know ,im from poor country in
east europe(Serbia),and UK was the country who attacked us.I dont want
your money ,but if it possible from people around the world.Your
standard is great,great economy,here i cant find a job. God bless you
all

The U.T.V. Rant of the Week Award goes to...klinsmann' fitness.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
21:27:45 up 8 days, 12:07, 4 users, load average: 0.47, 0.85, 0.70

Old July 21st 06, 12:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

klinsmann' fitness wrote:
But i use non copyrighted material under GPL license.

You are wrong if you think it is not copyrighted.
Old July 21st 06, 01:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"klinsmann' fitness" wrote in message
oups.com
Its true,i use some voip tutorials and put on it ads for
some revenue.But i use non copyrighted material under GPL
license.Ads are here only if somebody wants more from
basic.I dont push anybody to see or click on ads,its
violation og google TOS.If you dont want to my site,just
go away.

No, you go away. The charter for the group uk.telecom.voip specifically
forbids advertising:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

i hurt nobody ,and you know ,im from poor
country in east europe(Serbia)

So..?

and UK was the country who
attacked us.

So..?

I dont want your money ,but if it possible
from people around the world.Your standard is
great,great economy,here i cant find a job. God bless you
all

Go away.

Ivor

Old July 21st 06, 09:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
klinsmann' fitness

people you re silly,make me lough,many tutorials are free on net.UK is
****,only you have is good music

Old July 21st 06, 09:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
klinsmann' fitness

Expecially for Ivor:You re asshole

Wells is good,Ireland is good,Scotland is good(expeciall franz
ferdinand),england is ****

Old July 21st 06, 09:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"klinsmann' fitness" wrote in message
ps.com
Expecially for Ivor:You re asshole

Get it right, this is the UK, it's *arsehole* ok..? The Americans use
asses..!

Wells is good,Ireland is good,Scotland is good(expeciall
franz ferdinand),england is ****

That depends, we've got the best beer.

Ivor

Old July 21st 06, 09:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
klinsmann' fitness

i dont hate people from england,just dont like politicians

Old July 21st 06, 09:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
klinsmann' fitness

alexd Wanna little fitness in ass from Klinsmann.

You need to learn how to make goals from penals.You re always out on
penals.you ll never won worldcup.The worst technician footballer in
other teams is better than your best technician lampard,gerard or
"beckam" .its sad but true.you make football but you dont know to play