Euro 1 Net - Any good Any bad ??

Old July 21st 06, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

Default Euro 1 Net - Any good Any bad ??

http://www.euro1net.com/freebroadband/just_surf.html

--

Martin

Old July 21st 06, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
F9

Martin @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote in message
http://www.euro1net.com/freebroadband/just_surf.html

--

Martin

No probs with them here.

Old July 21st 06, 01:15 PM
jannerboy's Avatar
jannerboy jannerboy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

check out their forum on ADSLguide
Old July 21st 06, 05:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:30:50 +0100, "F9" wrote:

Martin @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote in message
.. .
http://www.euro1net.com/freebroadband/just_surf.html

No probs with them here.

I'm looking to migrate from Plusnet
How about newsgroups any good?
Can I get p2p ?
--

Martin

Old July 22nd 06, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
F9

Martin @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:30:50 +0100, "F9" wrote:

Martin @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote in message
. ..
http://www.euro1net.com/freebroadband/just_surf.html

No probs with them here.

I'm looking to migrate from Plusnet
How about newsgroups any good?
Can I get p2p ?
--

Martin

Yes to both. It's unlimited use and the newsgroups are fine. I tend to use
my paid for service though - well I did pay for it.

Old July 22nd 06, 01:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Soap

:

I'm looking to migrate from Plusnet
How about newsgroups any good?
Can I get p2p ?
--

Martin

Yes to both. It's unlimited use and the newsgroups are fine. I tend to
use my paid for service though - well I did pay for it.

Euro1net's news server has been down for weeks.

--
Joe Soap.
JUNK is stuff that you keep for 20 years,