Problems with IPKall..?

Old July 21st 06, 12:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default Problems with IPKall..?

Anyone else having problems with incoming calls from an IPKall number this
morning..? One of my two is working ok but the other is reporting that my
end is busy, which it isn't..!

The annoying thing is callers get charged to hear the busy message so
hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I'd be interested to know if it's
just me or not.

Ivor

Old July 21st 06, 12:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Ivor Jones wrote:
Anyone else having problems with incoming calls from an IPKall number this
morning..? One of my two is working ok but the other is reporting that my
end is busy, which it isn't..!

The annoying thing is callers get charged to hear the busy message so
hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I'd be interested to know if it's
just me or not.

Ivor

My IPKall number is working fine here....

Old July 21st 06, 01:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Ivor Jones wrote:
Anyone else having problems with incoming calls from an IPKall number this
morning..? One of my two is working ok but the other is reporting that my
end is busy, which it isn't..!

The annoying thing is callers get charged to hear the busy message so
hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I'd be interested to know if it's
just me or not.

Are you forwarding calls on to a SIPgate address, or are you
SIP-registered with IPkall? I have heard of some problems forwarding
calls to SIPgate addresses today.
Old July 21st 06, 01:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Paul Cupis wrote:
Ivor Jones wrote:
Anyone else having problems with incoming calls from an IPKall number this
morning..? One of my two is working ok but the other is reporting that my
end is busy, which it isn't..!

The annoying thing is callers get charged to hear the busy message so
hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I'd be interested to know if it's
just me or not.

Are you forwarding calls on to a SIPgate address, or are you
SIP-registered with IPkall? I have heard of some problems forwarding
calls to SIPgate addresses today.

Yes, even sipgate numbers are not forwarding to sipgate addresses
Old July 21st 06, 02:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Are you forwarding calls on to a SIPgate address, or are you
SIP-registered with IPkall? I have heard of some problems forwarding
calls to SIPgate addresses today.

Yes, even sipgate numbers are not forwarding to sipgate addresses

Must be a(nother) Sipgate issue. My IPKall number is forwarded into my
gizmo number. As I said earlier in the thread, no probs here.

Old July 21st 06, 02:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
news

In message , Ivor Jones
writes
Anyone else having problems with incoming calls from an IPKall number this
morning..? One of my two is working ok but the other is reporting that my
end is busy, which it isn't..!

The annoying thing is callers get charged to hear the busy message so
hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I'd be interested to know if it's
just me or not.

Ivor

IPKall to Voipfone is working OK.

--
Ian
Old July 21st 06, 03:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Paul Cupis" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
Anyone else having problems with incoming calls from an
IPKall number this morning..? One of my two is working
ok but the other is reporting that my end is busy,
which it isn't..!

The annoying thing is callers get charged to hear the
busy message so hopefully it will be fixed soon, but
I'd be interested to know if it's just me or not.

Are you forwarding calls on to a SIPgate address, or are
you SIP-registered with IPkall? I have heard of some
problems forwarding calls to SIPgate addresses today.

Forwarding to Sipgate. Another number forwarding to FWD is ok so it must
be their end.

Ivor

Old July 24th 06, 04:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Richard Anderton

In message , Ivor Jones
writes

"Paul Cupis" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
Anyone else having problems with incoming calls from an
IPKall number this morning..? One of my two is working
ok but the other is reporting that my end is busy,
which it isn't..!

The annoying thing is callers get charged to hear the
busy message so hopefully it will be fixed soon, but
I'd be interested to know if it's just me or not.

Are you forwarding calls on to a SIPgate address, or are
you SIP-registered with IPkall? I have heard of some
problems forwarding calls to SIPgate addresses today.

Forwarding to Sipgate. Another number forwarding to FWD is ok so it must
be their end.

Ivor

Has anyone managed to sort out this problem yet? Forwarding to Voipfone
gives busy message whether using old or new server. Might try changing
the forwarding to another SIP account. No response to an email to IPKall
but they don't really offer support.
--
Richard Anderton
Old July 24th 06, 07:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
news

In message , Richard Anderton
writes

Forwarding to Voipfone gives busy message whether using old or new
server.

I just called my IPKall number, which forwards to Voipfone. It worked
fine (Monday, 06:23 UTC).

--
Ian
Old July 27th 06, 01:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"Paul Cupis" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
Anyone else having problems with incoming calls from an
IPKall number this morning..? One of my two is working
ok but the other is reporting that my end is busy,
which it isn't..!

The annoying thing is callers get charged to hear the
busy message so hopefully it will be fixed soon, but
I'd be interested to know if it's just me or not.

Are you forwarding calls on to a SIPgate address, or are
you SIP-registered with IPkall? I have heard of some
problems forwarding calls to SIPgate addresses today.

Forwarding to Sipgate. Another number forwarding to FWD is ok so it
must be their end.

Ivor

I too am having problems now, my IP Kall numbers no longer forward to
Sipgate, nor does my VoIP Talk number. Is this the end of Sipgate?

Is it possible to port my Sipgate number to VoIP Talk or OrbTalk.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk