Sipgate Incoming - Not coming in!

Old July 21st 06, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Default Sipgate Incoming - Not coming in!

Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.

"This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please try later"

Old July 21st 06, 02:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin Jay

In message , Sean
writes
Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.

"This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please try later"

I was just about to post a new thread about that, but then I read your
article.

So it's not just me.

Sipgate have had a few problems recently. I wonder what's going on
there?
--
Martin Jay
Phone/SMS: +44 7740 191877
Old July 21st 06, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Sean" wrote in message
Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.

"This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please try later"

Mine are OK......

Old July 21st 06, 03:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Sean" wrote in message

Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.

"This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please
try later"

From where..? Landline, mobile, another Sipgate number..?

Mine are ok.

Ivor

Old July 21st 06, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Sean" wrote in message

Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.

"This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please
try later"

From where..? Landline, mobile, another Sipgate number..?

Mine are ok.

Ivor

They are working now.

A friend of mine said his were not working, and mine were not... From BT
PSTN and mobiles
Old July 21st 06, 03:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mattpark

Yep, same here...

Very temperamental at my end too. Must be doing maintenance at the
moment I guess?

Matt
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
Old July 21st 06, 04:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"mattpark" wrote
in message
Yep, same here...

Very temperamental at my end too. Must be doing
maintenance at the moment I guess?

Apparently the PSTN binding came unbound..! It has been reset from what
I'm told.

Ivor

Old July 21st 06, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:39:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Mine are ok.

Yours have always been ok Ivor .

Oh do shut up.

Ivor

Old July 23rd 06, 11:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

I have a Sipgate/SPA3000 setup that mostly works fine, but in parallel was
experimenting using X-lite with another account with a different PSTN
prefix. For ages the second account was behaving as you describe, outgoing
calls OK but incoming calls not. Depending on which was my calling network I
got variations on the "number not in use" message when trying to call into
X-lite.

So I was convinced the other area code prefix just plain didn't work on
Sipgate and finally contacted tech support - they were very helpful, must
have done quite a bit of diagnostic work then told me the fault was on my
end with the X-lite configuration. Which it was, egg on face. So if you are
running more than one account behind same NAT you have to give X-lite a
non-default port config e.g. 5602.

Joe

Old July 23rd 06, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Joe Harrison" wrote in message

I have a Sipgate/SPA3000 setup that mostly works fine,
but in parallel was experimenting using X-lite with
another account with a different PSTN prefix. For ages
the second account was behaving as you describe, outgoing
calls OK but incoming calls not. Depending on which was
my calling network I got variations on the "number not in
use" message when trying to call into X-lite.
So I was convinced the other area code prefix just plain
didn't work on Sipgate and finally contacted tech support
- they were very helpful, must have done quite a bit of
diagnostic work then told me the fault was on my end with
the X-lite configuration. Which it was, egg on face. So
if you are running more than one account behind same NAT
you have to give X-lite a non-default port config e.g.
5602.

Yes, I do that with X-Pro (the full version) on my laptop, but other
people were apparently experiencing problems at the same time, so I don't
think it was all you.

Ivor