Router that will mix static and nat

Old July 22nd 06, 12:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Wade

Default Router that will mix static and nat

Folks,
I have multiple static IP from Eclipse but not enough for all my PC's... Is
there a router/modem that will allow both the static addresses and some
extra NATed 192.168.1.x addresss to be used on the LAN side?
Dave

Old July 22nd 06, 01:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

"David Wade" wrote in message
: Folks,
: I have multiple static IP from Eclipse but not enough for all my PC's...
Is
: there a router/modem that will allow both the static addresses and some
: extra NATed 192.168.1.x addresss to be used on the LAN side?
: Dave
:
:

Dlink dsl 504

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://host.kick-butt.co.uk

Old July 23rd 06, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Wade

"Joker7" wrote in message

"David Wade" wrote in message
: Folks,
: I have multiple static IP from Eclipse but not enough for all my PC's...
Is
: there a router/modem that will allow both the static addresses and some
: extra NATed 192.168.1.x addresss to be used on the LAN side?
: Dave
:
:

Dlink dsl 504

Chris

Thanks, That "looks" OK. Any pointers to web sites with set-up details?

Old July 23rd 06, 06:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Wade

"Joker7" wrote in message

"David Wade" wrote in message
: Folks,
: I have multiple static IP from Eclipse but not enough for all my PC's...
Is
: there a router/modem that will allow both the static addresses and some
: extra NATed 192.168.1.x addresss to be used on the LAN side?
: Dave
:
:

Dlink dsl 504

And can my el-cheapo Conexant be used in this mode. I think they call it
"Half-Bridge"?

Chris

Old July 23rd 06, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Geddes

In article , David Wade
writes
Folks,
I have multiple static IP from Eclipse but not enough for all my PC's... Is
there a router/modem that will allow both the static addresses and some
extra NATed 192.168.1.x addresss to be used on the LAN side?
Dave

Draytek Vigor 2800
--
Bob Geddes