AOL wireless router

Old July 22nd 06, 08:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gort

Default AOL wireless router

Anybody know what make, model it is? Thats the one they give you when you
take up the silver package.

cheers

Dave
Old July 22nd 06, 09:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

gort wrote:
Anybody know what make, model it is? Thats the one they give you
when
you take up the silver package.

Last time I looked it appeared to be a rebadged Netgear DG834G

Old July 22nd 06, 12:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gort

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:25:09 +0100, kráftéé wrote:

gort wrote:
Anybody know what make, model it is? Thats the one they give you
when
you take up the silver package.

Last time I looked it appeared to be a rebadged Netgear DG834G

Yeah cheers. Should have taken my own advice and googled, DOH!.

Dave
Old July 23rd 06, 08:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Orson Cart

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:06:42 +0100, gort wrote:

Anybody know what make, model it is? Thats the one they give you when you
take up the silver package.

cheers

Dave

I got a Speedtouch 576. Ok, but only 1 ethernet port - lucky I've got
a switch... That said, it seems to be a decent router,and definitely a
step up from my old DSL-504.

Steve