Dial Plan

Old July 22nd 06, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woggle

Default Dial Plan

I've setup a separate gateway (voipstunt) on my SPA 3000 which I want
to be able to use only when I make a call starting:

00 27

Which would be the call from the UK to South Africa.

I currently use voip.co.uk but want to use voipstun for calls starting
00 27

My dial plan at present is as follows:

(999S0 :@gw0|1[45]71S0 :@gw0|123S0 :@gw0|100S0 :@gw0|152S0
:@gw0|:01245[2-8]xx.|xx.|#9:@gw0)

What would it look like if I used the voipstunt gateway (which is GW1)
for calls starting 00 27?

Old July 22nd 06, 07:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Woggle laid this down on his screen :
I've setup a separate gateway (voipstunt) on my SPA 3000 which I want
to be able to use only when I make a call starting:

00 27

Which would be the call from the UK to South Africa.

I currently use voip.co.uk but want to use voipstun for calls starting
00 27

My dial plan at present is as follows:

(999S0 :@gw0|1[45]71S0 :@gw0|123S0 :@gw0|100S0 :@gw0|152S0
:@gw0|:01245[2-8]xx.|xx.|#9:@gw0)

What would it look like if I used the voipstunt gateway (which is GW1)
for calls starting 00 27?

wouldn't adding something like |0027x.:@gw1 do the trick? I've not
played with gateways & more complex dialplans much, so I could be way
off the mark!

Old July 22nd 06, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 19:07:25 +0100, Jono
wrote:

Woggle laid this down on his screen :
I've setup a separate gateway (voipstunt) on my SPA 3000 which I want
to be able to use only when I make a call starting:

00 27

Which would be the call from the UK to South Africa.

I currently use voip.co.uk but want to use voipstun for calls starting
00 27

My dial plan at present is as follows:

(999S0 :@gw0|1[45]71S0 :@gw0|123S0 :@gw0|100S0 :@gw0|152S0
:@gw0|:01245[2-8]xx.|xx.|#9:@gw0)

What would it look like if I used the voipstunt gateway (which is GW1)
for calls starting 00 27?

wouldn't adding something like |0027x.:@gw1 do the trick? I've not
played with gateways & more complex dialplans much, so I could be way
off the mark!

Check out my, albeit scrappy looking, website where you can learn
about writing dial plans. Seems to a been a success with others so you
should be able to follow it OK. Comments in guest book appreciated.
www.leafcom.co.uk
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.