Orange broadband

Old July 22nd 06, 10:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
ScoobyDoo

Default Orange broadband

Is it possible to get Orange broadband on a house other than where the
statement is sent?

I have my own broadband but stay several days at my parents place to look
after them (they're elderly), but they don't have broadband. Is it possible
to get the broadband on their house from Orange, or does it have to be at my
address?

My employer pays for my internet connection so not point getting Orange
broadband at my place, but would be great if my parents could it. Anyone
tried this?

Thanks

Old July 22nd 06, 10:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

ScoobyDoo presented the following explanation :
Is it possible to get Orange broadband on a house other than where the
statement is sent?

I have my own broadband but stay several days at my parents place to look
after them (they're elderly), but they don't have broadband. Is it possible
to get the broadband on their house from Orange, or does it have to be at my
address?

My employer pays for my internet connection so not point getting Orange
broadband at my place, but would be great if my parents could it. Anyone
tried this?

Thanks

Even if it's not possible, could you not "change your address" and
elect to receive bills online?