Yahoo Messenger Login problems?

Old July 22nd 06, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Orite

Default Yahoo Messenger Login problems?

Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to Yahoo Messenger v8 this
evening?

TIA

Old July 22nd 06, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

"Orite" wrote in message
Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to Yahoo Messenger v8
this evening?

TIA

Everyone I think?

Old July 22nd 06, 11:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

It's Me wrote:
"Orite" wrote in message
Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to Yahoo Messenger v8
this evening?

TIA

Everyone I think?

Never post here, just came across this while searching Groups for
similer errors for messenger. I cant log into either Mess 8 or
anyonline versions such as ebuddy/emessenger etc.

Old July 23rd 06, 12:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Orite" wrote in message

Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to Yahoo
Messenger v8 this evening?

TIA

Yes, been off for about an hour or so here. Can't get the Messenger
website either, so something's obviously fallen over.

Ivor

Old July 23rd 06, 08:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Orite" wrote in message

Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to Yahoo
Messenger v8 this evening?

TIA

Yes, been off for about an hour or so here. Can't get the Messenger
website either, so something's obviously fallen over.

Ivor

I read they are merging with MSN, but I read it on net so dont take it as
read.

Old July 23rd 06, 08:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Orite

"It's Me" wrote in message

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Orite" wrote in message

Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to Yahoo
Messenger v8 this evening?

TIA

Yes, been off for about an hour or so here. Can't get the Messenger
website either, so something's obviously fallen over.

Ivor

I read they are merging with MSN, but I read it on net so dont take it as
read.

oh great! there goes another decent programme!

Old July 23rd 06, 06:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hankjam

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:10:37 +0100, "Orite"
wrote:

Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to Yahoo Messenger v8 this
evening?

TIA

Yahoo Mail also appears to be "down"....

Aj
Old July 23rd 06, 06:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

wrote:

Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to
Yahoo Messenger v8 this evening?

TIA

Yahoo Mail also appears to be "down"....

Been ok here since this morning. Messenger that is, don't use mail.

Ivor

Old July 23rd 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Orite:
Anyone else experiencing difficulties logging in to Yahoo Messenger
v8 this evening?

TIA

Yahoo site, slow and falling over, yahoo mail no access.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
Old July 23rd 06, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Yeah - no messenger here last night and no mail today - my husband, who
has a US account can access his mail just fine - seems to be only UK
accounts that are affected.

It's Me wrote:

I read they are merging with MSN, but I read it on net so dont take it as
read.

They aren't merging clients but they are allowing "open borders"
traffic - sy you can chat to MSNers on Yahoo (and vice versa)
http://www.macnn.com/articles/06/07/...o.join.via.im/