Voip PBX,Private Phone Systems,PBX Telephone Systems, Business Phone Systems

Old July 22nd 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Voip PBX,Private Phone Systems,PBX Telephone Systems, Business Phone Systems

Introduction,Distributed Workforce,Virtual Organization,Field Offices
for Larger Concerns,Virtual PBX,Case Study-Centract,Knowledge Worker
Impact Quotient,Conclusions

http://flying-rugs.com/virtual-pbx/

Old July 22nd 06, 08:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
ups.com

[spam snipped]

Please read the group charter before posting.

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Ivor

Old July 22nd 06, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

Give it a rest just who do you think you are the owner of
the group or something ! if people want to post spam let
them if certainly does not bother me, now your constant
praise of Sipgate really does get right up my nose .

Your mere existence gets up mine, Ron. Go away.

Ivor

Old July 22nd 06, 11:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:22:28 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message

[snip]

Give it a rest just who do you think you are the
owner of the group or something ! if people want to
post spam let them if certainly does not bother me,
now your constant praise of Sipgate really does get
right up my nose .

Your mere existence gets up mine, Ron. Go away.

Ivor

NO CHANCE .

Then put up with me criticising spammers and other imbeciles on this
group.

Tell you what, I will stop doing that when you stop bringing Sipgate into
every thread you poke your unwanted nose into. How about it..?

Ivor

Old July 23rd 06, 10:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Sat, 22 Jul 2006, Ivor Jones writes
wrote in message
oups.com

[spam snipped]

Please read the group charter before posting.

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Ivor

You don't seem to realize that spammers don't read newsgroups. So your
comment above is a waste of time in this newsgroup and just adds more
noise (as has been evident from the village idiot in this group).

By all means notify the appropriate authorities about spam etc in
newsgroups but please don't inform us about it.

DF