BT Broadband dial up

Old July 23rd 06, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Andrews

Default BT Broadband dial up

Is there a dialup number that BT Broadband users can use when away from
home? I've trawled through the FAQ's without success.

Peter

Old July 23rd 06, 11:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

"Peter Andrews" wrote in message
. ..
Is there a dialup number that BT Broadband users can use when away from
home? I've trawled through the FAQ's without success.

Peter

A good newsgroup to post to would be bt.newsgroup.support as most of the
posters here are not subscribed to BT.

Have a look at

http://btybb.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt...i&p_faqid=6271

Old July 23rd 06, 11:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Andrews

"Christopher" wrote in message
news

"Peter Andrews" wrote in message
. ..
Is there a dialup number that BT Broadband users can use when away from
home? I've trawled through the FAQ's without success.

Peter

A good newsgroup to post to would be bt.newsgroup.support as most of the
posters here are not subscribed to BT.

Have a look at

http://btybb.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt...i&p_faqid=6271

Thanks, I think that the link provided the answer - Birmingham +44 121 478
9200!

Peter

Old July 23rd 06, 01:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

"Peter Andrews" wrote in message
. ..

"Christopher" wrote in message
news

"Peter Andrews" wrote in message
. ..
Is there a dialup number that BT Broadband users can use when away from
home? I've trawled through the FAQ's without success.

Peter

A good newsgroup to post to would be bt.newsgroup.support as most of the
posters here are not subscribed to BT.

Have a look at

http://btybb.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt...y_adp.php?p_si
d=1zUDfedi&p_faqid=6271

Thanks, I think that the link provided the answer - Birmingham +44 121 478
9200!

"44" is for when dialling from overseas. Substitute "0" when dialling from
within the UK.

(kim)

Old July 23rd 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

http://www.btclick.net/ ??