MSG from Plusnet MD in full on ADSL guide is locked down

« DNS failures? | Zen »

Old July 23rd 06, 11:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Default MSG from Plusnet MD in full on ADSL guide is locked down

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...b=5&o=0&fpart=

Can you guess what it is yet?

Incredible, isn't it :-))))))))

Who needs Coronation ST or whatever when you have a live show like Plusnet
to entertain you :-)

They stagger from one blunder to another like Laurel and Hardy!!!

I'm loving every moment of this, only problem is, they are bound to go bust
soon, and then all comic value will be lost!

Oh where is the Heney Bot now, who used to blow off about how great Plusnet
where ?

Enjoy the show while you can folks.

ROLL UP ROLL UP, see the Plusnet clowns in action, Ian Wild makes a tit of
himself, James Bailey breaches the Data Protection Act on ADSL Guide (Well
Ian Wild did it first) then Marco in a big hussy fit, throws his toys out of
the pram, insults all ADSL Guide staff, Customers and ex Customers alike,
burns his bridges and sends out a sincere, "I'm sorry, we have failed you"
Email to his most important customers ... PS, Plusbotters, if you never got
this email, you don't count, it was only sent to the top 10% of referrer's
.... but even that might have been accidentialy deleted with all the other
email Junk they send you Mugs... LOL.

Honestly, if this whole script was sent to Monty Python back in the day, it
would have been rejected because it was too preposterous!!!!

Bloody Plusnet Amateurs!!!!

Cheers.

Old July 23rd 06, 12:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

On 23 Jul 2006, "Colin" wrote:

James Bailey breaches the Data Protection Act on ADSL Guide

What "personal" data was disclosed ?

I think you'll find nothing "personal"- just a few dates for when an
*unnamed customer* was on different account types. It certainly
explained how that customer had never been on the account that
he had suggested (yes, I have a copy of the postings) although I
think it did highlight an aspect of accounts which the user group
may have taken up more than once.
Old July 23rd 06, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

"NoNeedToKnow" wrote in message
On 23 Jul 2006, "Colin" wrote:

James Bailey breaches the Data Protection Act on ADSL Guide

What "personal" data was disclosed ?

Hi Ian

Personal details relating to a legitimate complaint, the fact he deleted it
under protest is guilt and admission itself.

Would you like the direct link to the Post James blundered on DPA and had to
back track and delete in full public view?

Old July 23rd 06, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

. com...

On 23 Jul 2006, "Colin" wrote:

James Bailey breaches the Data Protection Act on ADSL Guide

What "personal" data was disclosed ?

Hi Ian

Personal details relating to a legitimate complaint, the fact he deleted
it under protest is guilt and admission itself.

Would you like the direct link to the Post James blundered on DPA and had
to back track and delete in full public view?

Or is that you Yourself James .... you must be cowering for your job with
anon tactics like this, huh?

My advice to you is (and I think your a good Guy deep down) is Run .... Run
run as far as away from Plusnet as you possibly can.

Plusnet have stabbed too many people in the back now, and you don't want
your good name tarred with this brush, its just a job and a crap job you
seem to have, I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world.

Trust me, I worked in this area before.

Plusnet, I will never forgive though.

Cheers.

Old July 23rd 06, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Retired

We had all this from you about a week ago, haven't you got anything new to
say.
To me, it seems that you simply have a obsession against PlusNet and need to
justify in your own mind something that has happened in the past.

I am reminded of the saying
"Every man should have a wife because there are some things you just can't
blame on politicians"
Can't make up my mind whether you are using PlusNet as a substitute for the
wife or the politicians!

Retired

om...

Old July 23rd 06, 02:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

"Colin" wrote:

Hi Ian

Boing! Wrong! I'm not working for PlusNet (and never have).

Personal details relating to a legitimate complaint, the fact he deleted it
under protest is guilt and admission itself.

He deleted it, sure, but I believe he received a complaint from the user,
but not sure whether it was "deleted under protest" or not. As for the
fact it was subsequently deleted being an "admission of guilt", that's
just rubbish.

Would you like the direct link to the Post James blundered on DPA and had
to back track and delete in full public view?

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...Number=2573568
There was a separate copy posted on the PN forum too. Just to add to
questions on the DPA, there was some gripe that ADSLguide usernames
are kept on the 'notes' within the PN system, to enable cross-reference.
Old July 23rd 06, 02:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

I might add, we got all this spin from you in a previous reply as well. You
want Plusnet dissention silenced, I wonder why?

What is your interest in Plusnet, you must realise they are a sinking ship,
and the recent tactics on ADSL Guide have only made Plusnets position worse.
have you looked at Plusnets share prices recently?

So what's it to you if a lying cheating company were shown up for what they
are?, Plusnet made my tenure with them Hell trying to get out of them, and
they tried to make me pay for money I never owed. I had to fight tooth and
nail and log countless hours of calls to get it sorted, even then they
smirked my credit listing is black and hung up the phone on me!!!!!!!!

But its not just me, its the way you treat customers as a whole, try to shut
them up in every dirty way possible, Plusnet are already known for throwing
off users that complain, they have then said, VERY PUBLICLY ... taking
legal action against same users, this is completely and utterly pathetic,
and you bloody well know it!!! What's next, vetting for chinless wonders
like Heney only for Plusnet?

You Guys make me sick the way you swallow Plusnet spin, its obvious for all
to see this company are now a disgrace, but you rally round here (Even James
Bailey with an anon name) trying to make out you idiots are still a useful
ISP.

Get a freaking clue, stop lying to customers, stop the moves over to LLU
Tiscali, stop the constant ever changing goal posts, stop the spin, stop
adventures into telephony ... take one step at a bloody time !!!!! Stop
spitting the dummy and leaving ADSL Guide every time you get it wrong, you
Guys are the laughing stock of ISP's, don't think you will ever get much
leverage measure on Usenet to compensate for ADSL Guide, we are all pretty
up to date with Plusnets Vision now.

In short .... Stop blaming customers for your problems Plusnet, both ex and
current, neither are going to go away.

I wonder if I'll see a lawyers letter or fax for speaking out against you
Cowboys?

You can be sure it will be posted here for all to see, just like Plusnets
threats to ADSL Guide and PR100 on said forums. You just cant intimidate
people to get your way!"!!!!!

YOU will not threaten or intimidate me, not ever.

The whole aspect of Usenet is freedom of speech, if Plusnet try to stifle
this as well as ADSL Guide and PR100, then they have obviously bit off more
than they can chew, but I could have told them that years ago.

Stuff Plusnet and their underhand tactics.

Stuff them, and yes I'm angry, these Cowboys tried to steal money out of me
for just wanting to leave.

They made my life Hell just trying to get out.

Old July 23rd 06, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

"Colin" wrote:

My advice to you is ...

.... not worth posting really, just like the comments claiming they aren't
going to be around much longer.

Plusnet, I will never forgive though.

That's rather obvious, and only to be expected since it must be coming
up to a year since you left (based on newsgroup posts).
Old July 23rd 06, 02:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

"Colin" wrote:

My advice to you is ...

... not worth posting really, just like the comments claiming they aren't
going to be around much longer.

Plusnet, I will never forgive though.

That's rather obvious, and only to be expected since it must be coming
up to a year since you left (based on newsgroup posts).

Your closing in on breaching data protection again , aren't you JAMES BAILEY
PLUSNET EMPLOYEE.

My gripes against Plusnet are from trying to leave them, and the near year
long fight for 149, would you care to spit out more personal details?

What other ISP stoops this low for petty revenge?

This is another one for the Register it seems James ... Now I'm pushing for
you losing your job of over the DPA breach you made, you just don't deserve
respect.

Good Luck, you'll need it.

Cheers.

Old July 23rd 06, 02:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Boing! Wrong! I'm not working for PlusNet (and never have).

LIAR

You do work for Plusnet, why the assumed name "NoNeedToKnow" why all the
Plusnet spin? why would any disinterested customer ever be bothered by a
DPA breach by a faceless Plusnet rep called James Bailey? why would same
person type and write exactly like he did on the ADSL boards?

Face it James, you're not fooling anyone.