Freenetname

Old July 23rd 06, 10:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Freenetname

Never seen any reference to Freenetname in these posts - any idea of
how they perform, both performance and support?
TIA,
Welly.
Old July 23rd 06, 11:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

wrote in message
: Never seen any reference to Freenetname in these posts - any idea of
: how they perform, both performance and support?
: TIA,
: Welly.

Used them when they first started out .. I last a domain name though them
(the name I lost is now used by a porn site).So I don't have a lot of good
to say about them.,apart from the dial-up day it was a fair service.

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://host.kick-butt.co.uk

Old July 24th 06, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
devs

In message , Joker7
writes
Used them when they first started out .. I last a domain name though them
(the name I lost is now used by a porn site).So I don't have a lot of good
to say about them.,apart from the dial-up day it was a fair service.

Used them too. Good service but they were a bit of a rip off when you
wanted to port away your domain name. We came to some arrangement in the
end. Never went for their broadband as it priced itself out of the
market at the time.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"