Any way to fix SNR level after router restarts?

Old July 24th 06, 11:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rolf

Default Any way to fix SNR level after router restarts?

Hello

Many thanks for you who suggested the reason my ADSL wireless router
was dropping the adsl link was due to the SNR settings - I've gone in
through telnet and pumped it up 250%, and it stays connected. However,
I've noticed that when I reset the router (Netgear 834PN Rangemax) the
SNR settings are lost, and I need to put the router into debug mode and
go into telnet and rest the SNR levels. Obviously its not the end of
the world, but I was wondering if there's any way to effectively "lock"
the modifications I make in telnet so I don't have to reset the SNR
settings every time the router gets reset?

cheers!