FreeNetName - Good or Bad?

Old July 24th 06, 11:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default FreeNetName - Good or Bad?

I'm thinking of moving from a sinking ISP - what are this groups views
on FreeNetName - rarely mentioned anywhere?
Old July 25th 06, 02:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Lee

wrote in message
I'm thinking of moving from a sinking ISP

Can't think of who that might be

- what are this groups views
on FreeNetName - rarely mentioned anywhere?

As you've posted previously on this, it might be better to state what it is
about FreeNetName that particularly suits your requirements & then see what
comments you get on them or alternative providers. .

Joe Lee

Old July 25th 06, 09:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

wrote in message
: I'm thinking of moving from a sinking ISP - what are this groups views
: on FreeNetName - rarely mentioned anywhere?

You have posted previously on this read follow up postings

Read post :

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk