Nidram service

Old July 24th 06, 11:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

Default Nidram service

This evening my Nildram service was up and down like a yo-yo [in Deepcut,
Surrey] giving different DNS every time. ADSL service was up for most of the
time but the WAN connection lasted no more than 15 minutes before dropping
out. The service was usable - An isolated case our something more serious?

David Bradley