migrating to Sky Broadband

Old July 25th 06, 06:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Orite

Default migrating to Sky Broadband

As Sky has annouched its lauching a BB service (I am a Sky customer) can I
get a MAC from Pipex and go to Sky?

--
"Off all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most."
~ Ozzy Osbourne

Old July 25th 06, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Messiah

"Orite" wrote in message
As Sky has annouched its lauching a BB service (I am a Sky customer) can I
get a MAC from Pipex and go to Sky?

--

Ask them..

Old August 26th 06, 01:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Chare

See http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/04/21/llu_emp/

--

Michael Chare