Whats new in the new Version of VOIP Cheap ?

Old July 26th 06, 07:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Johhny B Goode

Default Whats new in the new Version of VOIP Cheap ?

Hi,
Does anybody know where the info about the new version of voip
cheap is?
And what is included in the updates ?

Thanks
Old July 26th 06, 09:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

Hi,
Does anybody know where the info about the new version of voip
cheap is?
And what is included in the updates ?

Thanks

I suppose you are talking about the softphone?

I use voipcheap.co.uk as the main trunks on my Asterisk serve,r but I haven't
used their softphone for a while.

Anyway I just updated the softphone and it's gone to 2.11 build 357 beta

The only difference I can spot is the provision of the service (now branded
Directcall) that has been on their website for a while, where you put your
line number and a destination number and it rings them both.

Are you aware that voipcheap.co.uk and voipcheap.com are separate entities?

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old July 27th 06, 09:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Johhny B Goode

On 26 Jul 2006 22:51:51 +0200, "Graham." wrote:

Hi,
Does anybody know where the info about the new version of voip
cheap is?
And what is included in the updates ?

Thanks

I suppose you are talking about the softphone?

I use voipcheap.co.uk as the main trunks on my Asterisk serve,r but I haven't
used their softphone for a while.

Anyway I just updated the softphone and it's gone to 2.11 build 357 beta

The only difference I can spot is the provision of the service (now branded
Directcall) that has been on their website for a while, where you put your
line number and a destination number and it rings them both.

Are you aware that voipcheap.co.uk and voipcheap.com are separate entities?

Hi,
It seems like the Directcall function, is the only function i
can see..

Oh well.. Lets test it.