Migration to Sky

Old July 28th 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

Default Migration to Sky

Hi

I have my MAC code
Anyone know the details about migrating to sky
I sent them an email registering my interest, their reply was to say
they would be in touch early August
Obviously it's not set up yet, are they waiting to see the response?
--

Martin
©¿©¬
Old July 28th 06, 08:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote in message
Hi

I have my MAC code
Anyone know the details about migrating to sky
I sent them an email registering my interest, their reply was to say
they would be in touch early August
Obviously it's not set up yet, are they waiting to see the response?
--

Martin
©¿©¬

Have a look through the archives of satellite groups to see how wonderful
$ky is, how stable their prices are in the long term etc. etc.

Old July 28th 06, 08:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote in message
Hi

I have my MAC code
Anyone know the details about migrating to sky
I sent them an email registering my interest, their reply was to
say
they would be in touch early August
Obviously it's not set up yet, are they waiting to see the
response?
--

Martin
©¿©¬

Have a look through the archives of satellite groups to see how
wonderful $ky is, how stable their prices are in the long term etc.
etc.

Well mine have actually gone down over the last year, but I do wish
that they hadn't leaked my details to the small minnows who are
continually phoning me up, claiming they're from Sky trying to sell me
maintenance contracts.

Old July 28th 06, 10:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:53:33 +0100, "kráftéé" [email protected]
you know what'sgoodforu.pus.com wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
[...]

Interestingly I have never had SKY and there has never been a dustbin lid on
the side of my home and yet I get these calls as well.

David Bradley
Old July 28th 06, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
[...]

But do you get the mailshots addressed to the incorrect name which Sky
first registered you with, that's the clincher. Only one company has
called me by the name these mailshots are addressed to & I quickly
corrected that but not before the leak happened.

It's a mute point now, all mail addressed incorrectly gets returned
with not known at this address & all phone calls quickly disappear as
soon as I say TPS...

Old July 29th 06, 09:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"David Bradley" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:53:33 +0100, "kráftéé"
[email protected]
you know what'sgoodforu.pus.com wrote:

Well mine have actually gone down over the last year, but I do wish
that they hadn't leaked my details to the small minnows who are
continually phoning me up, claiming they're from Sky trying to sell me
maintenance contracts.

Interestingly I have never had SKY and there has never been a dustbin lid
on
the side of my home and yet I get these calls as well.

David Bradley

So do I. I always say - so you are offering a CAM for my CI receiver now?
After a while the teletubbie gives up.