ADV: Moving to France - Looking for broadband suppliers - Any thoughts

Old July 30th 06, 09:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default ADV: Moving to France - Looking for broadband suppliers - Any thoughts

I know this is for UK suppliers and its off topic but.

I am moving to france within a month, and want to setup broadband to use for
my business. Can any of you kind folk help me with a choice of broadband
supplier...or where to start.

The telephone supplier is france telecom

Thank You

Steve

Old July 30th 06, 11:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 30 Jul 2006, "steve" wrote:

Can any of you kind folk help me with a choice of broadband
supplier...or where to start.

The telephone supplier is france telecom

You might start looking at alt.internet.providers... to see
if some suitable group might match your needs... Or contact
Claranet's office in France, but give town and department
as there may well be similar geographic constraints for most
or all og the ISPs in France.

Not much to add, but also quite a way to go to clarify what you
are after (500 kbps ? 1500 kbps ? more ?) and where you'll be.

Old July 30th 06, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

steve wrote in message :
I know this is for UK suppliers and its off topic but.

I am moving to france within a month, and want to setup broadband to use for
my business. Can any of you kind folk help me with a choice of broadband
supplier...or where to start.

The telephone supplier is france telecom

Another thread here had this in it

http://www.dslvalley.com/

Which seems to contain the information you seek. It is in French of
course, but looks a bit like the French ADSL guide to me.

--
John
Mail sent to the reply address will be binned automatically.