Free listing on UK computer sales site

Old July 30th 06, 03:19 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Free listing on UK computer sales site

Hi all,

I've been on here for a long time but I thought I'd tell you about a
new website that's set up, called eeBuy. www.eebuy.co.uk

It's only started recently, but if you have something to sell then you
may find this is the preferred option to eBay or any other similar
service, since it is intended for the UK market, has UK registered
offices (so is bound by UK law), and respects UK morals and values. For
example, why should you have to pay to list something when it hasn't
even sold?

We think that's stupid too, so let you list as much as you like, FREE
of charge. So you can list things free, put on the auto-relister, and
they will just stay listed until they sell. No more 99p starting
auctions to avoid listing fees, no more reserve prices, etc. Just list
the item for what you want to sell it for, and let the auction run.

eeBuy is run as a COMMUNITY SERVICE, not as a business. As such we
aren't interested in making money, simply covering costs. We therefore
give you more than other providers for less.

Have a look,

Jack