WoooHooo! :o)

Old July 30th 06, 04:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default WoooHooo! :o)

A stable 7.6Mbps from a free Virgin upgrade. No email telling me, just a
damn good connection for the same money..

A happy bunny!

Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.xenu.net/

http://www.venganza.org/index.htm

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Old July 30th 06, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Les Hemmings wrote:
A stable 7.6Mbps from a free Virgin upgrade. No email telling me,
just a damn good connection for the same money..

A happy bunny!

OK, calmed down a tad now.

Where can i go to make use of this new speed? NASA TV feeds just the same,
BBC news streams at their own chosen speed...

Where's the excellent quality multimedia then?

Les

Old July 30th 06, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Les Hemmings" wrote in message
Les Hemmings wrote:
A stable 7.6Mbps from a free Virgin upgrade. No email telling me,
just a damn good connection for the same money..

A happy bunny!

OK, calmed down a tad now.

Where can i go to make use of this new speed? NASA TV feeds just the same,
BBC news streams at their own chosen speed...

Where's the excellent quality multimedia then?

Les

as usual probably limited porn ;-) ,

Old July 30th 06, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

i find the videos on break.com load a lot faster on 8mb than 2mb! and I can
download multiple torrents at the same time. uploading is a little faster
too.

dan

Old July 31st 06, 01:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default New Router needed??

A colleague is having his BT ASDL upped to 8mb today, but BT have said
he'll need new router; is that a Porkie??

Old July 31st 06, 03:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Gel" wrote in message
oups.com...
A colleague is having his BT ASDL upped to 8mb today, but BT have said
he'll need new router; is that a Porkie??

Depends on if the existing router can handle 8mbps. Make, model, and
firmware would help.

Dan

Old July 31st 06, 05:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:35:50 +0100, "Les Hemmings"
wrote:

Les Hemmings wrote:
A stable 7.6Mbps from a free Virgin upgrade. No email telling me,
just a damn good connection for the same money..

A happy bunny!

OK, calmed down a tad now.

Where can i go to make use of this new speed? NASA TV feeds just the same,
BBC news streams at their own chosen speed...

Where's the excellent quality multimedia then?

Les

Yes- its like having a car capable of 300mph - and you live in Central
London.
Old July 31st 06, 05:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Phil wrote:
Where's the excellent quality multimedia then?

Les

Yes- its like having a car capable of 300mph - and you live in Central
London.

I am discovering this... (

Les

Old July 31st 06, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Les Hemmings wrote:
A stable 7.6Mbps from a free Virgin upgrade. No email telling me,
just a damn good connection for the same money..

A happy bunny!

OK, calmed down a tad now.

Where can i go to make use of this new speed? NASA TV feeds just the same,
BBC news streams at their own chosen speed...

Where's the excellent quality multimedia then?

Hmm good question, only one I know of is my local itv merdian's site, they
are streaming at 1.8mbits, looks quite cool www.itvlocal.tv