Voip through Mobile best phone Nolia E61?

Old July 31st 06, 11:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Voip through Mobile best phone Nolia E61?

could somebody list which mobile phone they have successufully VOIP in
the UK I am considering a E61 Nokia however I think a lot of people are
having problems

Thank you

Old July 31st 06, 11:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Secretsurfer wrote:
could somebody list which mobile phone they have successufully VOIP in
the UK I am considering a E61 Nokia however I think a lot of people are
having problems

Thank you

The E61 seems to work going through asterisk.
Only problem I've had is the auto-connect to network (when AP is in
range) just plain doesn't work, and you need to power-cycle the phone
sometimes to get it to connect.