Dropped Connections Last two Days

Old August 1st 06, 10:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Dropped Connections Last two Days

Is it just me but yesterday, and so far today, I am experiencing dropped
connections continuously throughout the day. Looked on Zen's support pages
and no faults reported but could I have a very localised problem I wonder.

Ken

Old August 1st 06, 11:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Ken wrote:

Is it just me but yesterday, and so far today, I am experiencing dropped
connections continuously throughout the day. Looked on Zen's support pages
and no faults reported but could I have a very localised problem I wonder.

Have you looked at your router log ? ( if you have a router )

Graham

Old August 1st 06, 12:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Ken wrote:

Is it just me but yesterday, and so far today, I am experiencing dropped
connections continuously throughout the day. Looked on Zen's support
pages
and no faults reported but could I have a very localised problem I
wonder.

Have you looked at your router log ? ( if you have a router )

Graham

Yes have a router Belkin but not sure how to find the log or what to look
for?
Holding connections better as the morning has gone on.

Ken

Old August 1st 06, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Ken wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Ken wrote:

Is it just me but yesterday, and so far today, I am experiencing dropped
connections continuously throughout the day. Looked on Zen's support
pages
and no faults reported but could I have a very localised problem I
wonder.

Have you looked at your router log ? ( if you have a router )

Graham

Yes have a router Belkin but not sure how to find the log or what to look
for?

You might want to explore what it offers.

Holding connections better as the morning has gone on.

Maybe a glitch of no real concern then. You should try and keep an eye on how
often it has to make a new connection.

Graham

Old August 1st 06, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Ken wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Ken wrote:

Is it just me but yesterday, and so far today, I am experiencing
dropped
connections continuously throughout the day. Looked on Zen's support
pages
and no faults reported but could I have a very localised problem I
wonder.

Have you looked at your router log ? ( if you have a router )

Graham

Yes have a router Belkin but not sure how to find the log or what to look
for?

You might want to explore what it offers.

Holding connections better as the morning has gone on.

Maybe a glitch of no real concern then. You should try and keep an eye on
how
often it has to make a new connection.

Graham

Held connection since my last posting so I guess it may be something out of
my control.
Thanks anyway for helping out.

Ken