SIP Hardware phone--Netgear Switch---Draytek vigor3100---SDSL---Gradwell

Old August 1st 06, 09:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default SIP Hardware phone--Netgear Switch---Draytek vigor3100---SDSL---Gradwell

Hi

We are having dropped connections on calls with our setup. We have tried
many providers, e.g. voipfone and gradwell.

Phone registrations are fine, its just the occasional call drops out. e.g.
3/10 drop out.

I have setup many filters and QoS settings on the draytek vigor 3100 router
but there must be something we are missing. We also have occasional blips in
sound on audio.

Please help

regards
Darren