sipgate down?

Old August 1st 06, 09:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default sipgate down?

Hi all,
Anyone using Sipgate's service? I have not been able to get a dial tone
since Sunday and also unable to login to the account management page,
is it just me or everyone is having trouble with Sipgate?

Cheers
SC

Old August 1st 06, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 1 Aug 2006 01:48:56 -0700, "SC" wrote:

Hi all,
Anyone using Sipgate's service? I have not been able to get a dial tone
since Sunday and also unable to login to the account management page,
is it just me or everyone is having trouble with Sipgate?

Worked just fine for me last night.

And Sipgate don't supply a 'dial-tone' - your own equipment does
that - so if you don't have dial-tone check your kit.

Regards,
Harry.

Old August 1st 06, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message
On 1 Aug 2006 01:48:56 -0700, "SC" wrote:

Hi all,
Anyone using Sipgate's service? I have not been able to get a dial tone
since Sunday and also unable to login to the account management page,
is it just me or everyone is having trouble with Sipgate?

Cheers
SC

Don't worry Ivor will speak with his bosses .

What? Does Ivor work at Sipgate?

Old August 1st 06, 01:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

The Iceman wrote:
"SC" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,
Anyone using Sipgate's service? I have not been able to get a dial tone
since Sunday and also unable to login to the account management page,
is it just me or everyone is having trouble with Sipgate?

Cheers
SC

Hi SC,
I use sipgate, and mine's fine. I just used it about two minutes ago - 12..45
lunchtime BST.

Good luck!
Icey

I just signed up for a 2nd account, it works(kind of, still can't login
from the main page, but can login from www.sipgate.co.uk/netgear or
before you download x-lite), however with the first account, I am still
getting "We cannot find your account information." while I only signed
up last Thursday.
Can't reconfigure the netgear router and can't use the 50 I deposited
to make a phone call, all I hear from the phone is the engage tone.

SC

Old August 1st 06, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"SC" wrote in message
ups.com...

The Iceman wrote:
"SC" wrote in message
[...]

----------------------------

I also have a Netgear router. Mines a DG834 v2.
I only wagered a tenner, until I knew it would all work okay, and I've got
6.01 left!
Sorry I'm not that technically minded, in fact I'm a bit of a VoIP newbie.
Gotta go now, SWMBO calls!

Icey

Old August 1st 06, 02:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh The Iceman:
wrote in message
On 1 Aug 2006 01:48:56 -0700, "SC" wrote:

Hi all,
Anyone using Sipgate's service? I have not been able to get a dial
tone since Sunday and also unable to login to the account
management page, is it just me or everyone is having trouble with
Sipgate? Cheers
SC

Don't worry Ivor will speak with his bosses .

What? Does Ivor work at Sipgate?

No, it's small appendage boy, doing what it does best, living up to its
name as a small appendage.

That vast majority of people just ignore it.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 1st 06, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"The Iceman" wrote in message

wrote in message
On 1 Aug 2006 01:48:56 -0700, "SC"
wrote:
Hi all,
Anyone using Sipgate's service? I have not been able
to get a dial tone since Sunday and also unable to
login to the account management page, is it just me
or everyone is having trouble with Sipgate? Cheers
SC

Don't worry Ivor will speak with his bosses .

What? Does Ivor work at Sipgate?

Wish I did, bet they pay more than I'm getting at the moment..!

FWIW my system is ok as well, although my FWD line was off for a while
last night.

Ivor

Old August 1st 06, 06:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message
news
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:46:15 +0100, "The Iceman"
wrote:

[snip]

What? Does Ivor work at Sipgate?

Not sure but seems funny that there is only he allowed to
have direct contact with them .

Yawn..................................

Whatever gave you that idea..? Plenty of people have spoken with them.
Maybe they just don't want to speak to *you* eh, Ron..?

Ivor

Old August 1st 06, 06:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"SC" wrote in message
ups.com

[snip]

I just signed up for a 2nd account, it works(kind of,
still can't login from the main page, but can login from
www.sipgate.co.uk/netgear or before you download x-lite),
however with the first account, I am still getting "We
cannot find your account information." while I only
signed up last Thursday.
Can't reconfigure the netgear router and can't use the
50 I deposited to make a phone call, all I hear from the
phone is the engage tone.

Is it the TA612V..? Send tech support an email, I think it's a known
problem with the unit, although I'm not certain.

Have you reloaded the firmware from the website..? IIRC you need to do
this from the first account.

Ivor

Old August 1st 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Hi everyone

Shortly after the last outage i got sipgate back but the quality u.e
voice is so poor it kees dropping off I wish they would get their act
together and tell people if they are having technical difficulties
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

Is Sipgate down? Peter X uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 2 March 27th 06 12:09 PM
Sipgate TR uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 14 March 26th 06 08:03 PM
Sipgate Steve Peake uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 9 October 1st 05 12:31 AM