Plusnet mailserver probs?

Old August 1st 06, 12:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Plusnet mailserver probs?

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Plusnet mail;server
(Mail.plus.net) - when I try to connect it times out.

--
Cheers

Peter

Please remove the invalid to reply
Old August 1st 06, 12:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Peter wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Plusnet mail;server
(Mail.plus.net) - when I try to connect it times out.

Yes. It's fallen over *again*.

Graham

Old August 1st 06, 12:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Peter" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Plusnet mail;server
(Mail.plus.net) - when I try to connect it times out.

Okay here

Old August 1st 06, 12:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Beck wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Plusnet mail;server
(Mail.plus.net) - when I try to connect it times out.

Okay here

It seems to be intermittent. They've just put up a status report about it
apparently. Applies to the 'portal' too btw.

Graham

Old August 1st 06, 01:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Peter" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Plusnet mail;server
(Mail.plus.net) - when I try to connect it times out.

It's probably being hammered by the shareholders ;o)