0845 & 0704 Virtual Phone Numbers

Old August 1st 06, 03:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default 0845 & 0704 Virtual Phone Numbers

http://www.TxTelcom.com

0845 & 0704 Virtual Phone Numbers

TxTelcom 0845 Local Rate Numbers:

Advertise your 0845 number as your main business number and your
customers only ever pay the cost of a local call to contact you, no
matter where they are calling from in the UK. You can redirect the 0845
number to any existing UK landline number; your office, call centre,
helpdesk or home number. Advertising an 0845 number gives your business
a local feel whilst still maintaining a national presence. Your
customers save a fortune on call costs when they dial your local rate
0845 number - just 1p per minute offpeak!

TxTelcom 0704 'Follow-Me' Numbers:

A 0704 number (aka Follow Me or Personal Number) lets you take complete
control over your incoming telephone calls. 0704 numbers are more
expensive to call than 0845's, but offer more features. When someone
dials your 0704 number, calls can be redirected to up to 3 different
destination numbers. For example, you can have your 0704 number send
calls to your home phone first, then if not answered, automatically
send calls to your mobile phone and ultimately to a third destination
number if required. A 0704 number will literally 'follow you' and try
each of your numbers in sequence so you never have to miss a call if
you are on the move. This also means you can use a single number for
home, mobile and office - just one number to remember!

Order your 0845 or 0700 number today at http://www.TxTelcom.com

Old August 1st 06, 06:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message
ups.com
http://www.TxTelcom.com

[spam snipped]

Reported to

Yes I know they won't read it or care, but I do. Complain about the
spammers, not about someone at least trying to do something about it.

Ivor

Old August 1st 06, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Ivor Jones formulated the question :
wrote in message
ups.com
http://www.TxTelcom.com

[spam snipped]

Reported to

Yes I know they won't read it or care, but I do. Complain about the spammers,
not about someone at least trying to do something about it.

Ivor

Not that I mind......however, does posting that you've reported it add
weight to the complaint? I've always wondered. (not complaining)

Old August 1st 06, 10:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Go away and insult somebody else's intelligence.
Do you honestly believe that 0845=local call crap yourself?

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%