Orange Webmail = Pile of Sh*t?

Old August 1st 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Orange Webmail = Pile of Sh*t?

Whats going on at Orange Broadband? I have been trying to update an email
account for
weeks now and still have not managed to do it. Everytime I log into my
account it says I need to validate it by orange sending me a security number
to me phone. I get the sms with the number and enter it into the site and
then it tells me:

Unfortunately we are currently experiencing a technical problem.
Orange are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it.
Please try again later.

What a pile of **** Orange email is !!! I have not been able to access my
email and account for weeks and weeks.....

Old August 2nd 06, 03:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Rob wrote:

What a pile of **** Orange email is !!! I have not been able to access my
email and account for weeks and weeks.....

Can't you use one of those web-based POP3 e-mail services?

http://directory.google.com/Top/Comp...d/POP3_Access/