Zen 8000 Pro

Old August 1st 06, 10:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Zen 8000 Pro

The Zen 8000 Pro account is classed as a "Home Account" Would I be allowed
to run a small network of 5 computers on it. All are family PCs and not work
based. I also run by own email server and file server as well as connect to
my home CCTV system in the house from outside when I am away. Would this be
allowed as well?

Old August 1st 06, 10:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 2006-08-01, R.Daneel Olivaw [email protected] wrote:
The Zen 8000 Pro account is classed as a "Home Account" Would I be allowed
to run a small network of 5 computers on it. All are family PCs and not work
based. I also run by own email server and file server as well as connect to
my home CCTV system in the house from outside when I am away. Would this be
allowed as well?

You're free to do what you like, so long as you're not sending out
spam and virii.

Regards,

James
Old August 4th 06, 02:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 2006-08-01, R.Daneel Olivaw [email protected] wrote:
The Zen 8000 Pro account is classed as a "Home Account" Would I be allowed
to run a small network of 5 computers on it. All are family PCs and not work
based. I also run by own email server and file server as well as connect to
my home CCTV system in the house from outside when I am away. Would this be
allowed as well?

You're free to do what you like, so long as you're not sending out
spam and virii.

viruses
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=def...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Regards,