Best Option - Rural

Old August 2nd 06, 10:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Best Option - Rural

Hi
I live in a very rural part of Northumberland and have Demon
Broadband at 512 KBs. That is the max speed available due to my line
length. I only have the ADSL optiopn where I am. What I was looking
for is one of the packages that gives inclusive calls and broadband
for a reasonable price. Any suggestions on this one please?

Ian

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-1, 01/08/2006
Tested on: 02/08/2006 10:04:54

Old August 2nd 06, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Ian Pollard wrote:

What I was looking for is one of the packages that gives inclusive
calls and broadband for a reasonable price. Any suggestions on
this one please?

There are so few as to be counted on your fingers, surely, Ian...
www.webuser.co.uk would probably be a worthwhile starting places,
alongside some of the regular "news" sites eg www.theregister.co.uk
www.net4now.com www.ispreview.co.uk www.adslguide.org.uk
Old August 5th 06, 11:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:36:51 +0100, NoNeedToKnow
wrote:

Ian Pollard wrote:

What I was looking for is one of the packages that gives inclusive
calls and broadband for a reasonable price. Any suggestions on
this one please?

There are so few as to be counted on your fingers, surely, Ian...
www.webuser.co.uk would probably be a worthwhile starting places,
alongside some of the regular "news" sites eg www.theregister.co.uk
www.net4now.com www.ispreview.co.uk www.adslguide.org.uk

Thank you for the help.

Ian

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-3, 04/08/2006
Tested on: 05/08/2006 11:49:22