Skype + VoipStunt on PDA?

Old August 2nd 06, 01:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Skype + VoipStunt on PDA?

I am a heavy user of Skype Out and VoipStunt (SIP compatible VoiP). Right
now I use it on a notebook with Windows XP. Since it isn't very practical to
carry a notebook around, I am looking into something smaller (PDA size).

What are my options? Do I need exclusively Windows XP to use Voip?

I don't need anything fancy and expensive since such a gadget will be used
for calling only. Is anybody using VoipStunt in this way?

Regards,

Murgi

Old August 3rd 06, 08:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:20:33 +0900, "Sigi Rindler"
wrote:

I am a heavy user of Skype Out and VoipStunt (SIP compatible VoiP). Right
now I use it on a notebook with Windows XP. Since it isn't very practical to
carry a notebook around, I am looking into something smaller (PDA size).

What are my options? Do I need exclusively Windows XP to use Voip?

I don't need anything fancy and expensive since such a gadget will be used
for calling only. Is anybody using VoipStunt in this way?

Regards,

Murgi

Skype for pocket pc available on skype site.

Scroll down the second link for SJphone info

SJphone software here
http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

http://www.engadget.com/2004/08/31/h...s-a-wifiphone/

BL