Pipex overdue payments..

Old August 2nd 06, 02:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Pipex overdue payments..

Just a quick straw poll of Pipex customers - just how many people got a
snotty "Overdue payment reminder" email from them today?

Seems to be just about everyone I know who is a Pipex customer got one, and
not one of us is overdue.

Nice way to increase your popularity, chasing your customers for phantom
overdue payments.

D.

Old August 2nd 06, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

David Wright wrote:
Just a quick straw poll of Pipex customers - just how many people got a
snotty "Overdue payment reminder" email from them today?

Seems to be just about everyone I know who is a Pipex customer got one, and
not one of us is overdue.

Nice way to increase your popularity, chasing your customers for phantom
overdue payments.

I got one and I'm no longer a customer of theirs, haven't been for
around 2-3 months.
Old August 2nd 06, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

I got one and I'm no longer a customer of theirs, haven't been for
around 2-3 months.

Well, serves you right if they cut you off then

D.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"David Wright" wrote in message
Just a quick straw poll of Pipex customers - just how many people got a
snotty "Overdue payment reminder" email from them today?

Seems to be just about everyone I know who is a Pipex customer got one,
and not one of us is overdue.

Nice way to increase your popularity, chasing your customers for phantom
overdue payments.

Saying that, I've never had any emails saying that a Invoice was due nor had
they taken payment from my Debit Card...

I think this is poor service and soon as Sky get their finger out, im
switching to them for my Broadband

Old August 2nd 06, 07:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

David Wright wrote:
I got one and I'm no longer a customer of theirs, haven't been for
around 2-3 months.

Well, serves you right if they cut you off then

I did leave with a clean slate, honest!

Pipex have really gone down hill of late. Their delayed rollout of Max
was terrible; their MyPipex is still screwed (that must've been some
mess up for the time it's been offline) and their billing system has
obviously keeled over now.

They used to be pretty good too.
Old August 2nd 06, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

David Wright wrote:
Just a quick straw poll of Pipex customers - just how many people got a
snotty "Overdue payment reminder" email from them today?

Seems to be just about everyone I know who is a Pipex customer got one, and
not one of us is overdue.

Nice way to increase your popularity, chasing your customers for phantom
overdue payments.

D.

Raises hand - they seem to be having lots of problems with their
payments system

Old August 2nd 06, 08:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Pipex have really gone down hill of late. Their delayed rollout of Max
was terrible; their MyPipex is still screwed (that must've been some
mess up for the time it's been offline) and their billing system has
obviously keeled over now.

They used to be pretty good too.

Yep, I am a Pipex broadband customer of over 4 years - the only thing that
keeps me with them is that my 1Mb connection (was 512k originally) is
faultless - I can count on one hand the number of disconnections this year.
It is certainly not price that keeps me, I am sure there are better offers
than 23.44 for what I get.

I am a marginal 1Mb given my location, but it is rock-solid connection - so
Max doesn't interest me, nor do I need to access My Pipex ever, but it's a
bit of a kicker to get a stroppy "oi, pay up or be cut off" email - accident
or otherwise!

D.

Old August 2nd 06, 09:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

David Wright wrote:
Just a quick straw poll of Pipex customers - just how many people got a
snotty "Overdue payment reminder" email from them today?

I got one and I'm furious. I tried to call and was told by the system
that they were too busy to take calls. I tried to use the web page that
they suggested, only to find that it's down for maintenance. I emailed
them and haven't even had an acknowledgement.

We keep our part of the agreement by paying on time and this is what
they do. Hopefully it's just an error, but what if they suspend our
service in error too?

Oldie

Old August 2nd 06, 10:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Oldie wrote:

David Wright wrote:
Just a quick straw poll of Pipex customers - just how many people got a
snotty "Overdue payment reminder" email from them today?

I got one and I'm furious. I tried to call and was told by the system
that they were too busy to take calls.

Do a Google, Yell or Thomsons or whatever and find the main swichboard number.
That'll upset them !

Graham

Old August 3rd 06, 12:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Yes, I get 5 emails today and 5 last week. When I rang in last week
they said they were behind in collecting direct debits. I haven;t
paid for the last 2 months so when they eventually collect it will be
a big sum.

What is peeing me off just as much is that I am desperatel;y trying to
upgrade my service to pipex max from just 2mbs. It can't be done thru
mypipex and whenever I call in they fob me off and say they can't do
it yet. They used to be so good but now I think BT are looking the
best of a sorry bunch....