Madasafish - any good?

Old August 2nd 06, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Madasafish - any good?

Having just moved from an NTL to a non-NTL house, I need someone else to
provide my broadband. I've spent the last few days googling, and *think*
that madasafish would be suitable (free connection, discounted wireless
router, 5GB limit). I've seen many good reviews for them, but also
several poor ones, so thought I would ask here for further comments.

I also looked at newnet and idnet, which are very highly rated, but the
setup costs are high. Perhaps I will move to them after my year contract
is finished :-)

So, anyone had dealings with Madasafish, or the partner Freenetname, as
a broadband ISP?

Geoff